I'm fed up with work, I can't take anymore of it.. I do not know anything about what they are wanting me to do, as i'm not an ACCOUNTANT! I'm a CSR or Secretary, whatever you wanna call me but not an Accountant..
Baby girl won't sleep today. SO it's hard to get work done..
I'm really wanting to get a Gift Exchange started with my LOTB girls.. As i think it would be fun!
I'm so tired of working, I just wish I could afford to stay home with my baby girl all day.. As it will save money on daycare when she starts going and I can cuddle her more and teach her more things.. But untill my husband get's a better job I have to work... unless I get fired.. who knows.. more then likely if i don't do this work an accountant should be doing i could get fired.. which woul dbe worth it ... haha .. maybe i shouldn't jinx myself...
Who knows when i'll every get a raise.. It would be nice as i've been here for 2yrs and have only had a .50 raise!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment