Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Favorite baby items/can't live without

Bottles:
Love
the Avent bottles! My fave of all the ones i've used. Which are Playtex Nursers Drop Ins, and Playtex Ventair. Avent just is better. The nursers drop in, well those are just to much work, trying to squeeze all the air out of them before you give it to your screaming baby, and she still can suck air. The Ventair kind, well she still sucks air. I find best results with Avent. She's not as gassy which is wonderful

Breast Pads:
Lanisnoh! My favorite brand! I've tried them all and Lansinoh works best. They are bigger around, so they cover my nipple/areola better. Medela brand isn't too bad so that would be my second favorite! But the Playtex ones are way to thick. The Nuk ones aren't big enough at all! And well the re-usable ones suck, cause they don't absorb the leaked milk and it just stays at the top which is GROSS! Lansinoh all the way!

BreastPump:
Favorite one by far is the Medela Pump in Style Advance! I express the most milk with this pump! Couldn't live with out it! The EvenFlo Comfort Select one just SUCKS!

Bottle Warmer:
Just awesome! I haven't had this item from the beginning but my MIL bought it for me about 2wks ago, and I do NOT know what I done before! It's awesome. Heats a bottle of BM in less then 5min to just the right temp! Love it! Gotta have it!

Swaddle Blankets:
Halo Swaddle is my all tiem favorite! I recommend getting this one. (the hospital gave it to us) It's just a cozy little blanket. You can also use it as a blanket wrap for when they are older and don't need to be swaddled. Just awesome. I tried the ones from Target First Years brand I beleive, and she can work her way out of them in no time! This one keeps her all snuggly all night long!

Seahorse Glow:
Love this! We bought this when Aurora was about 3wks old. She hated it at first, but now she falls right to sleep as soon as we turn it on! Not that she needs it to help her sleep, but it's handy for sure! When she get's me up in the middle of the night, i swaddle her back up, and turn that on (she's normally restless at 4:30in the morning and don't wanna go back down) and she's out! Love it!

Pacifiers:
Mam and Avent! My favorite! She will only take a binky that is the same nipple on both sides. Not one of those ones with a flat end on one side. She hates the Nuk and Soother brand. But the Mam and Avent she takes right to! Avent ones have a cover for the paci part, that I love! She's really gotton into taking a binky in the last 3wks. It's like her BFF now! She loses it WATCH OUT! haha

Diapers:
Pampers are the best! The dont' break her out, they are gentle on her little tush! Huggies broke her out instantly! Haven't tried Luv's yet, i have a pack of sz 2 so she will try them in another 2mnths.. She hardly ever leaks out of Pampers. Love them.
Fixing to switch to cloth the gDiapers and gCloth. Much better for what i hear, so we will try them out!

Wipes:
Pampers Sensitive Thick! By far the best! that's all there :)

Other things can't live without

Bibs, Burp cloths, Mylicon, Gripe Water, Lansinoh BM bags to store milk..

More when they come to mind, but for now that's my favorite things, and that i really can't live without! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment