So, i'm sorry I don't do this very often.
I don't have internet at home, and work is CRAZY busy right now. Normally not this busy this time of year. But hey, it really is nice getting in a ton of work! Not so great when your work van goes out! haha
So like I've said i'm trying to keep up with this, just right now it's so hard. I started another blog,for my hair bows,and bow holders. So I really wanna get that going and start selling some!
Problem is, is i don't know how to set up a real boutique for a blog, and do all that pay pal stuff, yeah not really much a computer person lol
So if any of you know how please let me know! I really want/need the HELP! Thank you
And we finally got our Christmas photos back, I'll post some here in a short few. I'm really pretty happy with them! I done photo Christmas cards this year as well, and LOVE how those turned out. Just need to get them mailed now.
No, i'm not a BLOGGER! haha
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment