Friday, August 27, 2010

Random post :)

So, here I am, as I won't be writing all weekend, due to now computer at home only my iPhone.
Aurora started laughing to me tickling her today!!! it was so cute and funny! She loved it.

It's amazing how fast they grow up, and the changes they go through in the first year of their life! Can't wait to experience more.

She is sitting up better everyday, and holding her head up. She still hasn't rolled yet, but will get up on one side like she's going to then fall back to her tummy.. she really knows how to scoot on her tummy or back. it's cute..

I love her so much.. this is really a life experience, and I wouldnt' change it for anything!

Poor girl hasn't pooped in 5days :( so she really hurting today, but I'm thinking once i put some karo syrup in a couple bottles tonight she will go.. least I hope.

I wonder what happend to her sleeping thru the night, cause she done that for like a week, then started getting up once a night again starting Tuesday. It really does suck when you had the sleep all night long for a week.. oh well..

Breastfeeding post, coming later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment