Monday, March 29, 2010

Nursery DONE!







So it's finally done! I can't believe it. It does seem more real that there really is a baby coming now. I just love how it turned out! I still need to get a clock, and some other wall hanging stuff to make it not look so bare in there. I need to find some more of these circle decals! I need more!

I'm also going to get a little book shelf for her books, and a little table to sit a lamp on by the glider, so I won't have to turn the big light on. I aslo need to get a lamp for her dresser. Then stuff will be completly done!

So I guess right now i shouldn't say it's COMPLETE! lol

But this here is a look into it! Just need baby and baby stuff to go with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment