
How far along? 22wks 2days
Total weight gain: um up 5lbs at 20wks! that's all i've gained after losing 10lbs.. so i'm still not up to my pre-pregnancy weight.. so techinaclly i haven't gained anything! :)
How big is baby? um the size of a papya i believe lol ..
Maternity clothes: YES! I still wear my pre-pregnancy jeans, but with my bellaband..
Stretch marks: nope! hopefully it will stay that way.. but we will see
Sleep: sometimes it's OK, but sometimes it's horrible..
Movement: Um, really only feel her in the morning, but finally got me some more kicks yesterday! :)
Food cravings: nothing really..
Food aversions: nothing really..
Belly button: still an innie :)
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling her kick from the outside again! i've only felt it once a couple weeks ago, but I'm so ready for Randy to feel her!
Weekly Wisdom: hmmm.. not real sure.. nothing really coming up
Weekly joy: feeling her kick again.. :)
Ps. There ya have it Holly! :) haha and I stole this from you :P
No comments:
Post a Comment